Bullseye batmo 466/83/1.0

blackmega3500

Pulled the turbo to have it freshend up and have decided to go to a bigger turbine. Truck this came from (6.7) it spools ridiculously quick so looking to go bigger.

Great condition with zero play and spins like a top. It's a Batmo 466/83/1.0 T4 with race cover.

$1400obo via paypal

For pics txt 8three2-26o-5seven32

Turbos been ran on both large single cp3 and duals. Pulled from truck set with 150's and efi tuning. Even,with old box h&s tuning it lit off like a rocket. Spooled @ 1400rpm and capable or high 800's if not higher with the rigjt setup.

Need this to go, if your looking for a solid strong proven turbo this is a great choice.

S476/87/.90 t4 borg warner. Around 850 miles and still on great shape.

Hopefully things are different now, but I had a horrible experience with this seller back in 2012 with a 478 he sold me.

Hopefully things are different now, but I had a horrible experience with this seller back in 2012 with a 478 he sold me.

I've had nothing but good experiences with seller when I purchased a turbo,manifold, comp 68 transmission and other items.

Good buyer too. He purchased the long bed mega cab from me. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

I've had nothing but good experiences with seller when I purchased a turbo,manifold, comp 68 transmission and other items.

Good buyer too. He purchased the long bed mega cab from me. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

I'm glad you have had good experiences. Mine was a nightmare.

Changed my mind, going to run this over a s484.

Khao glad your card company got you squared away. The deal with you gave me a huge eye opener as how PayPal looks for loop holes and limits their protections.

Back