Bullseye double batmo turbo 64/71/14

derbydriver1018

I have a bullseye double batmo turbo. Was purchased new from them in late september. Specs are 64/71/14. Only has maybe 1500 miles on it as the truck is in storage in the winter. I must say this turbo is amazing and really makes the power.

This turbo was ordered for 2nd gen flipped manifold swap in 3rd gen. Has polished cover and no cast elbow like some of the 2nd gen turbos require TO BE USED ON 3RD GEN.see pics. Has adjustable spring style wastegate also. Turbo has no lag and works fabulous. Going different route with truck so need to sell it.

This has a hx40 downpipe flange so you can use a hx40 downpipe with swap or use the adapter to hook up to normal 3rd gen downpipe.
$1750.00 shipped
call or text 217-202-1818. Thanks

TURBO 1.jpg

2012-10-09_00-14-32_834_zps15372f17.jpg.html

Last edited:
perfect for second gen swap on 3rd gen truck or direct bolt up with exhaust flange adapter for third gen downpipe. Any offers?

wanna trade turbos i have an htt 66/71/16 polished housing t3 flange for a second gen

Weekend bump!!!! $1550 u pay shipping. Probably $30 can ship immediately. Can send copy of original receipt if needed. Thanks

I had several calls this weekend.Just for clarification this turbo can be a stock replacement in a 3rd gen truck on a stock manifold if needed. Only difference is that it has a hx40 exhaust housing downpipe flange that is found on 2ng gen trucks. They do make a adapter that will bolt up out 3rd gen downpipe to this turbo. Hopefully thisclears up some of the questions. Thanks