bullseye s483

motoxracer42

I'm selling my bullseye billet wheel 83mm charger with polished compressor housing. Its a 96mm turbine wheel with a 1.32 housing. It has about 14 passes on it and a couple dyno runs. $1200 shipped.
2010-06-17162118.jpg

what in the world were you running it on as a single?

I didn't see anywhere where he said he was running it as a single. However I believe it could be done easier than we expect.

just my rev limiter cause my tuner forgot to firm up my shifts lol. it will be fine now.

Haha I didn't give you permission to post a video of me on hat damn YouTube site did I? Lol how's your drag truck coming along matt? I'm comin to get you this year you better have that spray ready!

Haha I didn't give you permission to post a video of me on hat damn YouTube site did I? Lol how's your drag truck coming along matt? I'm comin to get you this year you better have that spray ready!

haha good thing its not my video lol. my camera guy got drunk and forgot to video it lol. are you gonna come to pheonix? it should be sweet. race truck is coming along ok. im just trying to get the orange truck back up and running. been down since august when i bent three rods and cracked the block. ive been too broke lol. building two trucks sucks man. if your coming for me it looks like i need to start working lol. my truck runs off nitrous man lol

Haha ya are you keeping orange truck built? Or did you put all those parts on white truck? I am gonna truant go to Phoenix, I'm building a single cab right now, and my silver truck will get de tuned a little, but single cab I'm building to run super street, don't think it will be done by Phoenix though! Maybe I'll run 11.90 index with it