Bully Dog Downloader numbers?

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
Whats the most a Pup/Dog will put down by itself on an LLY? Got a buddy that has one and is quoting me numbers that aren't jiving. What about it, fellas... what will it dyno cranked to the moon with stock everything?

My guess, ~410 to the tire. How far off am I?

I don't know the numbers but my brother has the same setup and he swears he'll hit close to 500...:hehe: Conveniently he didn't want to bring it this past weekend when we all went and dyno'd otherwise I'd have numbers for you...

I know several duramax owners that claim 500hp with crazy larry because they have stock 3xx hp and Crazy larry is 230hp so it must be over 500! LOL

973604x4 said:
I know several duramax owners that claim 500hp with crazy larry because they have stock 3xx hp and Crazy larry is 230hp so it must be over 500! LOL

Exactly!! Let's see, I have:
-120hp-Edge
-60hp-Smarty
-90hp-Inj
-20hp-Exhaust
-20hp-Intake
-40hp-Turbo
-265hp-Stock
-615hp-Grand Total....wait a minute...I didn't come close to dyno'n 615hp...somethings wrong with the dyno...yep the dyno was def. broke...:hehe:

Amish Elegance said:
Whats the most a Pup/Dog will put down by itself on an LLY? Got a buddy that has one and is quoting me numbers that aren't jiving. What about it, fellas... what will it dyno cranked to the moon with stock everything?

My guess, ~410 to the tire. How far off am I?
Close. The best I seen was 420rwhp. GM Bullydog stuff is pretty week IMHO.

JOHNBOY said:
Close. The best I seen was 420rwhp. GM Bullydog stuff is pretty week IMHO.

I'm with JB, I am almost going to lower his 420 to 40something.... Like a middleaged TV Show

Back