Bully dog help!! Again...

Ackerdiesel

Okay went to update my bullydog today and when I plugged it into the computer and went to update it it said cannot find downloader please check connection. What do I do now?

sounds like it needs to find the drivers, why are you trying to update it anyway looks like you already have CL

It's got the pedofile Larry and I want the scarry Larry because the pedofile larry adds rail pressure and I need a tune that doesn't.

Isn't your truck fairly stock. I think you are doing more harm than good running anything that big.

Thats why I'm trying to go back. I want 2.4d back really but I can't get the stupid computer to let me go back.

I've had the pedo and scary on my comp for a few years, but i've always just ran the 2.4d and been happy with it, its fast runs smooth and good. I never felt the need to try those tunes, being my truck is mostly stock as well.

Last edited:
try plugging into a different usb port, if it comes up and says found new hardware go through the wizard again

I talked to bully dog. They tried to do a manual update and etc with no luck. So I'm thinkin about tradin it in for a GT if I don't I'll get with you tho haloman.

Back