Bunch of 12v/24v parts

oldschoolPSD

My Trucks are Obsolete
I've got a 12v industrial app motor and a 24v industrial app motor that we are combining into a p-pump 24v. Everything that isn't being used is for sale including

-reman VP pump
-2 12v heads, complete, IH castings $150/each
-hx35w... minimal play, but kinda rusty $75
-12v short block, IH casting, poor compression, needs rebuild $400
-12v dodge manifold, 12v industrial manifold $10/each
-2 intake grid heaters $5/each
-230hp 24v ECM
-12v cam, 24v cam, both w/tappets $20/each
-SAE 3 bellhousing and flexplate for allison trans
-2 Hydraulic pumps, one bolts directly to the timing cover and the other bolts to the back of the vaccum pump

-aftermarket "100hp" 12v injectors... bean installed them when he did the motor swap, lost the receipt so my buddy is not sure what brand they are

-all the other crap that bolts onto a 24v... if you need it just ask

all this stuff is in my shop in davidsonville, md. I'm willing to ship at the buyers expense.

The heads are in working condition, one has 160k on it and the other has 400k+

I'll have to check on the injectors, not sure what he's trying to get out of them.

I've got pics of all this stuff, if you are interested I can email them.

might want one of the 12v heads whats the cost of shipping to CA 95757 if you can lut me know

pics and info on the vp pump please. price also. im very interested, my 01 needs one

Whats an email i can send pics to? the pump is a bosch reman... i've never heard it run but it is supposed to have low miles on it.

Sorry if i'm taking a while to get back to you guys, I'm selling these for a friend so i need to work with him to gt shipping costs and all that good stuff. Please be patient

Back