Bundle Buy For 2011 cummins

gbhtrd06

I am looking for a deal on a XRT PRO, boost pyro and gauge pod, 5 inch tbe, egr delete and an air intake thanks

I'm curious why you wouldn't just take the money you're going to spend on the gauges and pod and put them towards a mini maxx? it takes about 20 minutes to change power levels with the Pro on a 2011

personally i dont like the look of the pods and this is just my weekend truck and my gf drives it so it will mainly have to be tuned for the deletes and not jiuced bc she has a bit of a heavy foot but knows when to let out thank god lol so gauges are the way i want to go

Do you have a specific gauge you're interested in? i.e. autometer or isspro and what syle? If you can let me know that, I will put a package deal together for you
Also, do you want an egr delete or egr cooler delete?

Last edited:
I would go with the big black max. Unless you like changing tunes and have reading glasses close by to read the mini max, then go for it. Me personally I would go with the big black max kit. Power levels on the fly and gauges you can clearly read.

isspro is starting to release their factory matches for the 4th gen dodges and thats what im after

i dont want a pod bc then my gf who drives the truck will change the tunes and i really dont want her to have the ability to do that with her heavy foot