BW Marmon flange

smokjunky

Just the new guy
I know I'm goin get eatin up for this stupid question haha but this is my first truck build ever so I'm just trying to get all my ducks in a row before I get back from my deployment haha.

On my BW Marmon flange do I use an elbow with the down pipe? If so what elbow and DP do I use for that flange and my 2nd gen swap.also is there an adaptor I have to by for that flange.sorry for such a newb question lmfao

Thanks Rob

Nice thank you guys for the fast comments.now I can have the stuff wanting for me when I get home haha.

What position do I order it with they couldn't tell my wife which one over the phone haha.im thinking probaly just the stock position haha not the twin?

What position do I order it with they couldn't tell my wife which one over the phone haha.im thinking probaly just the stock position haha not the twin?

Well do you have the manifold flipped upside down or normal.

I'm deployed now so none of my sig is installed yet haha.so ill probably just have it faced down like normal right?is there pros or cons with up and down?

Any more info on the position.not tryin to be a pest ahha just tryin to get it ordered before I get home.

Thanks for the help Rob

You could also have your .90 ar exhaust housing machined from the Marman down to an hx40 flange and buy an hx40 down pipe and your set for your 2 gen swap. That's what I did looks and worked well