Byran

White Duramax

Byran, I have left you several messages and sent you a pm on here and to try get you to reply to me. You have charged me for a part and it hasn't showed up and you haven't made any contact with me!

Hey Raymond,

We had 2 in stock when you ordered the product but had some complications with them. I will shoot you a message to explain more.

You never called back with a tracking number and the pump you supposedly overnighted Monday has yet to show up. Tired of the lies...

no lies have been told by me I had no working ones in stock and drop shipped you one next day air from the supplier paid by us.

Now I'm curious... would anyone like to post a tracking number for the drop shipped package?

I called today along with our salesman at our warehouse and neither call was answered. :doh:

Either way, I don't have a tracking number yet as our warehouse is 80 on backorder and the product had to come direct from the manufacture. I was guaranteed that you would have it Monday.

I had one missed call today and the number was not from either number you have listed for your business. I do have a working voicemail also. I have already contacted my credit card company about the issue. I have already put a stock pump on the truck as it has been 3 weeks since the first time I called. How long would you have a truck down?

Well maybe you need to get your phone checked. I'm sure the call you missed was a 208 number which is our warehosue that we purchase from.

I find it weird that you would have rather me sent out a NON-WORKING product just so you could say you had it in your hands rather than waiting to get a working one. I could have sent you out a bad pump and told you to deal with the manufacture on it but that is not how we do business.

Back