C.A.T. Flexplate good or bad?

Candy Cane

I've searched for awhile on here and see some people have great luck with there C.A.T. Flexplates and some that hate them. Just wondering what y'all guys think. I know there is better plates out there like BD and ATS but Im just seeing if the C.A.T. Plate holds up enough for about 600 hp? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for the link man. So no go on the C.A.T. huh? Ive heard a couple guys use them in their pullers and love them so thats why I figured it would be good enough for me. What about the laminated flexplate from Source Automotive? Any good word on that plate? Or is there another flexplate out there I could use that will hold up that wont cost me $400 like the BD or ATS?

Thanks for the link man. So no go on the C.A.T. huh? Ive heard a couple guys use them in their pullers and love them so thats why I figured it would be good enough for me. What about the laminated flexplate from Source Automotive? Any good word on that plate? Or is there another flexplate out there I could use that will hold up that wont cost me $400 like the BD or ATS?

NO, on the laminated ones they break too just buy a billet one and be done with it suncoast and georend trans.

they're cheap chinese trash, but they work fine...

just make sure you get it centered properly on the crank

Haisley makes a great laminate, Goerend sells it to.