c14 uprate?

oh i found out my tranny is a rtlo16713a..
i think im making progress with some bigger injectors.. trying to descide between 20 or 25% over.. what do you guys think? im also going to be putting a ht4c on.. maybe some day ill find someone selling a PP box somewhat cheap or get the ecm tuned..

well i found a pittburgh box pretty cheap and i also got a ht4c/b hybrid turbo for a pretty good deal so they are on the way.. ill let you guys know what i think when i get them next week..

Good luck hope you like it. Just watch it i've heard the PP box can be a head gasket killer. As long as your foot is connected to your brain through your wallet you should be fine! Lol

thanks J, got the box for 800 and the turbo for 550.. i dont really plan on beating on it so ya ill prolly only run on like 2,3, or 4 max and im usually not loaded all that heavy anyway.. i hope they took all the precautions when it was rebuilt 350 k ago.. i guess time will tell if the emissions bs doesnt get me first. i find out tomorrow when the epa guy comes to talk with us at my brokers place..

Last edited:
Back