Cab raised for studs - now popping noises when turning

Ford4Eva

FNG
Title says it all. I had studs installed while I was out of town for a week. Now when I make tight turns in either direction I can hear one popping sound emanating from the floor. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've heard that raising the cab can bring about these kinds of things but that they aren't really a big deal. Should I expect them to go away as the body settles (does that happen?) or should I just deal with it?

If you did this in a climate that may have allowed the tops of the cab mounts to form a little bit of rust or some sort of moisture deposit they might be moving slightly. Also if you torqued down the outters, like the very fronts and the very backs you may have a slight bind in the centers. Loosen all. Let settle. Tighten the middle of the cab first, then the outters.

How much trouble is it to lift the cab off these things? sounds like its worth doing, just did an oasis and found it its got new gaskets on it so its been opened up be4 but no studs were put it..What does a dealer charge for something like this?

How much trouble is it to lift the cab off these things? sounds like its worth doing, just did an oasis and found it its got new gaskets on it so its been opened up be4 but no studs were put it..What does a dealer charge for something like this?

Call Crede at Diesel Dynamics. They are in Joshua (about an hour from you) but they know their 6.0's for sure. 817-558-3673