CAlifornia Sled Pulling Discussion

We (The Columbia Basin Sled Pullers) put on 5 events this year, with 4 of them having some prize money thanks to local sponsors and some from Monroe, bellingham, Mishawaka, IN , Wenatchee. We wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

I am up for some help if there is any if not, I will keep on "pullin"

We are gaining interest up here every event and the crowds are getting better. Sponsors are liking what they see so hopfully we can continue we just want to have some fun.

We (The Columbia Basin Sled Pullers) put on 5 events this year, with 4 of them having some prize money thanks to local sponsors and some from Monroe, bellingham, Mishawaka, IN , Wenatchee. We wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

I am up for some help if there is any if not, I will keep on "pullin"

We are gaining interest up here every event and the crowds are getting better. Sponsors are liking what they see so hopfully we can continue we just want to have some fun.

DJ, you need to contact Ron Knock or David Dunbar with the NADM I believe they can help you grow :)

ronk@runnadm.com
DaveD@runNADM.com

BBD

there is something in the works to make the sled pulling alot more exciting next year for the nadp blackout, i'm on randys side, i love drag racing

SCOTT!
How do you spell NADM Sled Pulling?- G-e-n-e M-o-h-n-e-y!!!!

Knoch-marketing, Dunbar- drag racing!!
SHAME!

I've been in contact with Byron, and Craig Johnson in Cali, about our affiliate program, but we are limited to how many clubs we can work with this year.

I also do not have a problem with doing sled pulling for NHRDA at some events.

We are about moving Diesel motorsports forward, and work with clubs and organizations, not taking over. The ODRA September event in Texas was a great success and excellent example of working together.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

G-e-n-e M-o-h-n-e-y!!!!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I think you mispelled it!

Sorry Gene, I thought you were just a NADM groupie :)

Yeah who started the thread :)

BBD

Yeah who started the thread:hehe:

Gene does play a huge part in NADM since I dont know squat about tracks, machinery or sled pulling - he's tha man on sled pulling!:bow:

RK

hell yes... interested in seeing the NADM pulling rules. doesn't look like we will ever get it right in the PNW. link me please. looking forward to NADM pulls in the NW.

Scott, I belive you have to join to get a rule book, and when you get the rule book be sure to send feedback on the book not just content, but lay out formating ect.....directly to Gene :)

BBD

The 2009 rules will be up on the website soon, and posted in here even sooner.
Paper copy, yes you have to join.

And yes, any problems with the rulebook, please contact me, any questions about the rules themself, contact Eric Hovan, Comp Ds NavyChief.

cool. thanks gang. i did find 2008 rules on their website.

i wish i could attend any event that could fill that many classes!!!! woot!