California State Fair Pull

redneckrebel

Full Pull
WGAS is having a pull on Sat Aug 22 at Cal Expo and, with no Gardnerville, This will be a great local pull if they allow Diesel Classes. I sent WGAS an E-Mail and have been talking with PTPA about us pulling. WGAS is the promoter and this is a PTPA Sanctioned Event. I explained there are several trks sitting and would like to show up and pull. (I made no promises) but, I also throught out BBD name as a possible show. PTPA is all for it but, it is not up to them.
If and when I or you hear anything pass it on.

WGAS is having a pull on Sat Aug 22 at Cal Expo and, with no Gardnerville, This will be a great local pull if they allow Diesel Classes. I sent WGAS an E-Mail and have been talking with PTPA about us pulling. WGAS is the promoter and this is a PTPA Sanctioned Event. I explained there are several trks sitting and would like to show up and pull. (I made no promises) but, I also throught out BBD name as a possible show. PTPA is all for it but, it is not up to them.
If and when I or you hear anything pass it on.

So as of yet this isn't even locked in ? I thought it was a go already.

BBD

Not for Diesels. I spoke with Donnie (PTPA) yesterday and he hasn't been able to talk with John Borba (WGAS) about the Diesels. Donnie will be in there tonight (Santa Rosa). Maybe by then he will have more info. I will not be there or in Ukiah. I was unable to get the time off. Hopefully we will pull at Cal Expo.
If you see Donnie tonight, ask him. More people that bring it up the better.
Good luck tonight and in Ukiah

So is this pull a go yet? Scott, did you talk to the promoter @ Santa Rosa??

Joe

im game i have an old engion i can slap together to it might have a pull or two left on it

I haven't heard yet. I will contact PTPA on Monday. I would assume it would be a 700p pull. I will E-Mail WGAS again later today.

I spoke with Donnie Saturday and it's still up in the air on the diesel trucks, he is working with the Fair folks on it and will let us know when and if its a go. Might be last minute so if you want to go you might have chit ready and waiting for the word not other way around :)

BBD

I just got off the phone with Donnie (PTPA) and the WGAS sayed
NO DIESEL CLASSES.
Donnie sayes he is very sorry but, this is not his show.