Calling Mark Nixon and CSnyder

DDually

Still spooling..
I know you guys have all the parts in the world but whoever else is welcome to reply.

Looking for: 03-04 Dodge Cummins fan clutch with wiring harness, HX35w or HX40, T3 on both if that's an option.

Thanks guys,

Jared

Jared,
I have the fan clutch with the wiring plug not chopped off. :D
Take $50 shipped for it.

I also have an HX40 that needs a turbine and compressor wheel (didn't hurt the housings) and those are on Ebay for under $200 total.
$50 for what I have of the HX40, which isn't much.

Any HX35 I have should be re-bushed/sealed, or whatever it's called and I have numerous of them.
I pull all turbos apart before I ship to confirm they are usable as cores.
$75 for an HX35 core.

Mark.

If you'd like, I have an hx35w off a '98. It was rebuilt and balanced about 50,000 miles ago. It's super tight. I'll give you choice between a 12cm or 14cm housing too. PM me if you're interested.

I will get you a shipping address tomorrow for sure about the fan clutch. This guy is looking to run the turbo now so we need a usable charger.

1stgensleeper- PM sent

Jared,
I have the fan clutch with the wiring plug not chopped off. :D
Take $50 shipped for it.

I also have an HX40 that needs a turbine and compressor wheel (didn't hurt the housings) and those are on Ebay for under $200 total.
$50 for what I have of the HX40, which isn't much.

Any HX35 I have should be re-bushed/sealed, or whatever it's called and I have numerous of them.
I pull all turbos apart before I ship to confirm they are usable as cores.
$75 for an HX35 core.

Mark.

Scratch that. I'll take the hx40 and the fan clutch. I'll talk with you tomorrow about the payment.

Sent you a PM yesterday Mark. Just wanted to make sure you got it.

Looks like Mark is reasonable on prices. Sorry for the late reply but Ive been gone a week on vacation.

Looks like Mark is reasonable on prices. Sorry for the late reply but Ive been gone a week on vacation.

Thanks for the reply. I know you two are the best (that I know of) for used misc. parts.

I don't recall getting a PM from you, DDually and I looked, though it was probably a victim of the perpetual inbox shuffle. :doh:

I was gone most of the week retrieving engine and tranny cores out in Utah and Colorado.
Replying by phone tries my patience.

The parts are still here.

Mark.

Back