Calling out John P vs. Comp461 and Project X for Hot Rod Drag Week

banshee said:
Lies?? Untruths?? Pegging the BS meter?!? Hey Kettle, I'd like you to meet Pot!!

You have ABSOLUTELY no room to talk Greggy. Need we look back just as recently as your posts on the Predator Truck's mystical 7 second 1/4 mile pass?? There you are posting BS 1/8 mile times to make it sound like the lights didn't get smoked and trying to beat your chest on really what wasn't. Those of us WHO WERE ACTUALLY THERE heard the real times just like Jeff Garmon posted and know you are full of crap, but as always you want to spin the web to promote your light.

Rest assured, Greg, that you are considered a JOKE to a large number of the teams who are actually out there running DHRA and who have a large foothold in this industry. Until you can quit letting your mouth overrun your ass and back up what you claim (7's, I'm the best, Me ME ME) then you will continue to be that joke. At least you do have Forrest Nearing who seems to be willing to suck you off whenever you like.

:
I received no less then 3 calls, one being Charlie,, Tim Turner , and Gus Farmer, whose video it seems is on the internet. Charlie called on the return road, with out benefit of analyzing the time slip. The truck is very capable of a run like that, maybe not that day, but easily when the planets align. I did not want it to be true, I was the first in the 9’s the first in the 8’s and wanted to be the first in the 7’s in a diesel truck. But I am a professional and did the right thing believing the run to be valid , Congratulating my competitor, and friend. I have raced many time against Charlie in comp, some times when my car was out of his trailer, but we raced , no quarter given. None taken.

Your out of you league

banshee said:
As for the bet, I'm sure John P will be game. How about at ATS Truckfest?

:

this is not about a one time smoke out going down the track, but the truth, can your old school high dollar Schied’s engine , with all the hoopla about it an its ability to run better then any thing out there, compete with a 218,000 mile truck in a real world situation , no trailers , no time to do any thing but drive , 1500 miles to be exact. No this is the only challenge I will issue, because this is good for the sport.

banshee said:
Why wait?!? In my mind an even better test would be donning a set of 16 oz. gloves and crawling into a ring together. Or better yet... forget the gloves, and lets see you two go at it the old school way. I keep the Banks truck will be in Denver, and so will JohnP. Whaddya say Greg? Are you MAN ENOUGH for that challenge?? I know what John's answer would be to that challenge. I would LOVE to see you get your ass kicked!

:
Your way, a physical threat, you can’t do better then that I issue a bonified challenge with benefit to charity, and you two sure stoop low and are speciously out side the law.
But this is normal for you and him just like Atlanta, in full view of the owner of DHRA and with his blessing you tried to intimidate me in the staging lanes. But I did receive a official apology from them David so I let that slide.
I am a professional racer, and my racing license will not be at risk for an out of control fan

banshee said:
I've seen some of JohnP's lights and timeslips, and you are up for a helluva lot more difficult challenge than you think. Let's just say that most of them are .1 or less!

Oh, and by the way, if this race happens, I'm going to personally tune and trim on JohnP's truck so that it will run a 10.X. Project X that fast?

Can't wait to hear your responses Greg!! :thankyou2:

If my lights not a .05 or better, I’m sick with guilt for not doing my job. I don’t care about lights in exhibition racing. But in competition my 4 year running average light was .037 or better. But that will be decided on the line should you rise above physical threats
and show up.

John P put up or shut up :thankyou2:

Forrest Nearing said:
Greg (Comp) is not "the diesel power guys", but the truck has been in Diesel Power a good deal...

actually, one of the key players in getting that truck together and the first shoe at last year's Baytown event (who never gets any recognition to the fact) is Wes Snow (Crawler)

but I digress...

Greg may be the uber-salesman and dig himself into some holes that would be easily climbed out of with some real-world, down-home tech talk, while he decides to take an alternate route and flounder in salesmanship...

BUT he's also capable of taking some licks on the forums and having a good time...

John P, on the other hand, TO ME has shown himself to be a hypocrite that is openly sarcastic and codecending to Greg on TDR (maybe here too?), but when I act the same way toward HIM on DTR, he goes and cries to Larry and has me 'violated' :rolleyes: I'll admit to being a bit abrasive at times... my buddies and I rib on eachother constantly, and I admitted as much to John when I rubbed him the wrong way, but he couldn't let it go, and I wasn't giving him a TENTH of the crap he gives Greg... that, and using PG13 language (what's the average age of a Dodge diesel owner again? :confused: ) is why I'm no longer allowed on DTR :rolleyes:

weak sauce...

gourmet style
-------------------
Mr. Nearing:

You can "spin" the incident on DTR anyway you want to. Truth is, your MOUTH got you BANNED over there and it was NOT me who banned you. Regardless of what you think or say, you and I talked by way of P.M. over there and I tried to tell you that DTR is different than here on CompDiesel or TDR with what is allowed. Lary also tried to tell you that. That is Jack and Lary's website and therefore, their rules. You couldn't follow their rules and now you are no longer there. So, let's just leave it at that.

--------
John_P

Your way, a physical threat, you can’t do better then that I issue a bonified challenge with benefit to charity, and you two sure stoop low and are speciously out side the law.
But this is normal for you and him just like Atlanta, in full view of the owner of DHRA and with his blessing you tried to intimidate me in the staging lanes. But I did receive a official apology from them David so I let that slide.
I am a professional racer, and my racing license will not be at risk for an out of control fan

-----------------
COMP:

YOU ARE A LIAR!!! There I said it! I NEVER came to "bother you" as you CONTINUALLY say! Like I said, and you need to READ THE POST you IDIOT:

"You called ME over to the Dr. P. Truck while you were strapping in and first shook my hand AND then thanked me for telling you what Tony Stewart said about you, specifically, "that you were a f****** idiot!" Before you called me over there COMP I was standing under the overhang near the office building there watching everyome get ready to go.

I will also be calling David this morning to ask him about this "apology" you mention!

-----------------
No physical threats at all all COMP. Merely an another idea/option to explore.
You can take it or leave it. Plain and simple. We can set this up to benefit charity just like the drag race. It is not "outside of the law" if both parties agree to it and it is done at a sanctioned facility which could easily be found in Denver.

:pop::pop::pop:

I might need to put the popcorn down and find a plunger.....this looks as if it may go into the pooper rather quickly LOL

Dockboy said:
:hehe: LOL :hehe:

I think you severly over rate your importance!!!:hehe: :bow: :hehe:

John is one of the most upstanding and honest people I have ever met!! He is way out of your league nozzle nut:shake:
-----------
Thanks Greg!:rockwoot:

The feelings are mutual and I think you know that! As you know, Greg just likes to really "spin" all this banter and bull! Heck, he's gotten pretty good at over the years!:hehe: He wants everyone to dislike me like they dislike him.

He ought to go read what CompDiesel member "Cousin Billy" said about me about two weeks ago. That would really make him sick!:hehe:

---------
John_P

Dalpilot said:
LMFAO. I just snarfed hot coffee up my nose.
-------------------
Dalpilot:

I have been meaning to commend you on your "signature". Great words there my friend!:rockwoot: The one on Jessica Simpson too!

--------
John_P

COMP461 said:
Your out of you league

Against you?!? :hehe: :hehe: And what league is that, Greg? The internet racer's league? The I drive someone else's truck because I don't own my own league? The I couldn't type a correctly spelled and grammared sentence if my life depended on it league? Give me a break. I'll tell you what... you find a manual trannied truck, and I'll take that challenge against you. Charity money, lights, times... you name it. Hot Rod Drag week 07. You game?

I mentioned ATS truck fest and it's just a month away vs. 3 months away, but since it's what's you say then whatever. For the record, that "old school" truck will drive all the way out there and all the way back... street truck style. Who needs trailers?

You're a liar about the staging lanes incident and you know it, Greg. At no time was anybody at all upset, threatened, or ripped on, and we certainly weren't in a hurry since the track had been oiled down by a nitro car. Again, though, if that's the way that you want to spin it then it just shows me more what kind of person you are.

By the way, it's "You're out of your league". It's called English. Learn it, pro.

Let me know if you're up for a rower challenge.

I want to thank Greg at this time for getting 17 members at one time to watch an internet fight....reminds me of Junior High............. Cant wait to see who blinks first LOL

farmboysdiesel said:
Got a link to the 'Cousin Billy' post??

-------------
farmboysdiesel:

CompDiesel Member "banshee" has already posted that link to "Cousin Billy's"
comments.

--------
John_P

That's a hell of a compliment. I have also met John and was very glad to do so. Thanks for the link Johnner.

John_P said:
-------------------
Dalpilot:

I have been meaning to commend you on your "signature". Great words there my friend!:rockwoot: The one on Jessica Simpson too!

--------
John_P

One must have standards. :hehe:

Forrest Nearing said:
It would be the one with 50% of those members being banned or non-active :clap: LOL
--------------
Mr. Nearing:

I hate to "pop your bubble" but your figures are wrong on DTR!:clap:

Back