Calling out John P vs. Comp461 and Project X for Hot Rod Drag Week

DIESEL POWER said:
i agree totally:thankyou2:

So you agree to JohnP's comment and I quote: " I have run my truck with water and without on the dyno until I am at my limits of the EGT's, AND GET NO POWER INCREASE FROM THE WATER BEING ADDED "

Hmmmmm interesting......:owned:

DIESEL POWER said:
i mean no offence to you personally just like adding to the fire, you and comp are so funny:hehe: I digress
------------
O.K. Wade, no problem! FWIW, and I don't know if you or others know this, but this "battle" has been going on between COMP and myself for a very long time! I tried hard to extend an "olive branch" to COMP at Atlanta last year (against Timbeaux38's advice too) and to be honest, I really thought COMP and myself came to a "mutual understanding." We even talked on the phone a couple of times and then things went sour again when he brought up the "old technology/old guard issue" of Scheid, Haisley and Enterprise Diesel concerning the 12 valve Cummins Engines and made the remarks on this website that these companies "could not build a diesel engine that would spool an acceleration dyno!" That then brought up the incident at Atlanta last year where COMP lied and said "I bothered him while he was strapping into the Dr. P. Truck." Truth is Wade, one of his own Team Members (namely Tony Stewart) called him a f***** idiot" behind his back, I told COMP that and just before he got on the track, he CALLED ME over to the truck to shake my hand and thank me for telling him what Tony Stewart had said.
That is a FACT Wade, and other people witnessed it.

Well here is some video proof for you that COMP's statement is PURE BULL showing my truck on a Dynojet 248H at "Carolina Auto Masters" in Durham, N.C. earlier this year AND the fact that a Scheid Diesel built engine CAN and WILL spool an acceleration dyno!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3403781569936276784&hl=en

--------
John_P

John_P said:
------------
O.K. Wade, no problem! FWIW, and I don't know if you or others know this, but this "battle" has been going on between COMP and myself for a very long time! I tried hard to extend an "olive branch" to COMP at Atlanta last year (against Timbeaux38's advice too) and to be honest, I really thought COMP and myself came to a "mutual understanding." We even talked on the phone a couple of times and then things went sour again when he brought up the "old technology/old guard issue" of Scheid, Haisley and Enterprise Diesel concerning the 12 valve Cummins Engines and made the remarks on this website that these companies "could not build a diesel engine that would spool an acceleration dyno!" That then brought up the incident at Atlanta last year where COMP lied and said "I bothered him while he was strapping into the Dr. P. Truck." Truth is Wade, one of his own Team Members (namely Tony Stewart) called him a f***** idiot" behind his back, I told COMP that and just before he got on the track, he CALLED ME over to the truck to shake my hand and thank me for telling him what Tony Stewart had said.
That is a FACT Wade, and other people witnessed it.

Well here is some video proof for you that COMP's statement is PURE BULL showing my truck on a Dynojet 248H at "Carolina Auto Masters" in Durham, N.C. earlier this year AND the fact that a Scheid Diesel built engine CAN and WILL spool an acceleration dyno!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3403781569936276784&hl=en

--------
John_P
Wow......very interesting. thanks

RacinDuallie said:
So you agree to JohnP's comment and I quote: " I have run my truck with water and without on the dyno until I am at my limits of the EGT's, AND GET NO POWER INCREASE FROM THE WATER BEING ADDED "

Hmmmmm interesting......:owned:
i was agreeing with his expierience in general, plus that must have been from using low quality non- nutrient water...................:hehe: :hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
i was agreeing with his expierience in general, plus that must have been from using low quality non- nutrient water...................:hehe: :hehe:

*sigh* As you were then-

*thisp-thisp:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
plus that must have been from using low quality non- nutrient water...................:hehe: :hehe:

YEAH, well I run only GRAPE flavored, Gatorade PROPEL water...it's the fitness water you know. Give's me .000000000041HP

Chris

You bastards take your super soakers and go play in the water gun fight thread. Your makin the floors slick round here. Come on...

We're in here trying to watch Yosemite Sam kick Beakers ass.
(tell me you suckers get that)

Last edited:
Signature600 said:
YEAH, well I run only GRAPE flavored, Gatorade PROPEL water...it's the fitness water you know. Give's me .000000000041HP

Chris
thats the stuff........LOL

John, You have nothing to prove, buddy. If Comp had any sense of pride he would buy his own truck, build it with his own hard earned money and then he would have the right to call you out. Until then, he is just trying to get something going to benefit himself.

My guess, with slicks on all four corners of the Red Ram Rocket, Project X's new name would be Project Y?

Comp461 is the Rosi O'Donnell of the diesel internet forums.

You have more integrity in your little toe then Comp461 could ever hope for, just my opinion from how I've seen you treat your fellow man.

And who's the Tube Steak lover? ..........Amish, you've been trying to make friends again?

Amish Elegance said:
You bastards take your super soakers and go play in the water gun fight thread. Your makin the floors slick round here. Come on...

"I'm the rootinist tootinist sum biatch out there"

"bebebebebebebebe!"

:hehe:

Amish Elegance said:

Nice...I would be proud to be compared to Yosemite Sam.

Now Beaker on the other hand:owned:
Chris

Burner said:
And who's the Tube Steak lover? ..........Amish, you've been trying to make friends again?

You are the first one to bring up tube steaks, bro. Whasa matta? Last hotdog you had end up with a vein down the middle? Ate it anyway, didn't cha?

Don't make me crush your spirit again... this time you may not recover.

How about comp add weight to make his truck just as heavy...wait it's not his truck but....enough to make it weigh just as much as John's truck. It could be used to help him launch on the track. I want to see this go down. The super soaker boys do need to take it back to there thread. This is getting to good in here. I agree, a good Friday morning pissing match is always great to watch. When I woke up this morning this thread didn't even exist...it's all the way to four pages this fast...this one might surpass the boob thread.

John P

There is question still at hand

Will you show up with that high dollar state of the art truck at a race that proves the street ability, and repeatability of a racer? Or will you make excuses.

Project X is no high dollar venture, anyone can and has duplicated it. Its doesn’t have the overpriced and unneeded pistons you have. It dose have a great 200,000 mile plus set of stock 03 pistons that were put in there by Cummins.

Just a great cylinder head, drop in cam, single turbo, CP3 pump, small injectors, and tuners.

I did put it together, along with help form a few friends,Wes Snow one of them and adviser on the tunners , kind of like everyone dose it. Not the like the high dollar engine that has been in and out of Johns truck until the builders extracted enough money and got it right.

What John you can’t get help from you great buddy’s at you engine shop, to out run the village idiot you friends and you try to portray. Tell you what Ill even give you a NX system and tune it for you, if you twin turbo’s aren’t good enough

come on , what charity do
you want me to make the Check out to

You wanted to be a nuisance and defame me and say I’m not a professional .
You and you friends are trying to spin this that I’m picking on some body not on my own level. Which is it? . You wanted my attention to try and prove a trivial point to me, well now you have it, 100% lets race. .

:poke: :poke:

Back