Calling out John P vs. Comp461 and Project X for Hot Rod Drag Week

COMP461 said:
I don’t know who you are, but you are severely misinformed. I do my own work, I build my own projects and make this happen. Any thing else is a lie.
Everyone on here that has first hand knowledge of me knows this. This is the reason I have to become irrational some times on these forums, is because people who feel threaten by my accomplishments try and spread the same lie you are trying to portray as fact
There will be no one there today when I spend until late tonight getting project X ready for Maxton next week.

So who every you are , you absolutely wrong

thin%20ice%20web.jpgp

if you are the one doing all the tuning comp, then whey do you even need Gale Banks? your the one thats tuning the trucks so they dont have smoke right? by your self? all you? you have stated many times about how clean the X truck runs and this and that. i think it should be Greg instead of Gale . i mean you could sell ice to an eskimo. i dont know you nor have ever met you but man, i sure hear alot of BS come from you. and i may be wrong, you might actually do all the things you say and if thats 1000000000% corrent, then i am sorry but jeez man, give credit where credit is due and DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR STUFF YOU DIDNT DO$.02

DIESEL POWER said:
so i guess we dont need to be having phone conversations about tuning project X anymore.............hummmmmmmmmmmmmm:badidea: :hehe: and the idea of me flying down there to tune it is out the window now.......ahhh OK

i hope you got it all figured out.:bang LOL

Greg I dont mean to start anything but I think you just got :owned:

Forrest Nearing said:
BTW, nice language from baby P :rolleyes: did you teach him how to talk like that John? don't let Lary Ellis read this post, he might have a heart attack!!!! :eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Baby P, huh? That's nice Forrest. 27, 6-5, 220lbs... hardly a baby. If an ADMIN has a problem with what I post on here then they can tell me about it. If you don't like it... well... don't read it! Simple enough, right?

admins have no problems here... I just think your pops is a hypocrite for going an crying to Lary about me being "sarcastic, condecending, and disrespectful" when he does it to other people all the time.

banshee said:
Bab If you don't like it... well... don't read it! Simple enough, right?

Hey John, the kiddo's a smart one... I'm guessing he picked up this bit of wisdom on his own! ;) :p

PS, I'm 6'4" 270... pure miller muscle! :hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
so i guess we dont need to be having phone conversations about tuning project X anymore.............hummmmmmmmmmmmmm:badidea: :hehe: and the idea of me flying down there to tune it is out the window now.......ahhh OK

Hey Greg....if there ever was a time to pull ur head out of ur ass now is the time cuz i think u just screwed urself without the KY...but from all the posts i have ever read of urs, ur a condescending ass that takes undo credit for other ppls accomplishments and Diesel Power just proved to us that ur a lyin sack of shat. I mean i have never met either of u, but i have never seen John P post the BS that u post on this site. I mean yea i have talked to u on AIM b4 but if i have ever talked to a personal cheerleader b4 in my life u have to be the ultimate one.

And why dont u make a real truck and build a dual purpose truck that can walk all over all these sexy black smoke billowing sled trucks???? if u can do that and drag race like u supposedly can.... i have never seen a timeslip posted by u so all u say in my mind is BS til proven otherwise. but id love to see u build this smokeless sled puller that can beat the "old PROVEN" technology.

Its pretty bad i have never met u before and i wanna see u get ur ass spanked just cuz all u do is talk smack and take UNDO credit. And u back down to any REALISTIC challenges. So y dont u PUT UP or STFU for a change to a real challenge

COMP461 said:
If my lights not a .05 or better, I’m sick with guilt for not doing my job. I don’t care about lights in exhibition racing. But in competition my 4 year running average light was .037 or better. But that will be decided on the line should you rise above physical threats
and show up.

:umno:

Dude I know several people in the NW that would eat you alive and make you look like a school girl sitting at the :tree:

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. Greg wanted to race John. It really isn't a fair race but Greg Issued it. .......It's over, let it go folks.

This really shouldn't be a Greg bashing thread or anyone for that matter.:rules:

I don't care so much about the racing debate as much as comp thinks he is a superior diesel tech. I wish banks would stop wasting so much money on r+d
and just let comp do all the work! I will bet money gale banks is already thinking about how to get comp out of his company image. That will prove to be the worst publicity he has done yet! :badidea:

Jeff2 said:
I don't care so much about the racing debate as much as comp thinks he is a superior diesel tech. I wish banks would stop wasting so much money on r+d
and just let comp do all the work! I will bet money gale banks is already thinking about how to get comp out of his company image. That will prove to be the worst publicity he has done yet! :badidea:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am not a Banks fan by any means .... but I could not agree more with the above statement.

my reason for my prior post was not to bash or hammer greg at all.

but was for him to realize that hey it takes many people to help make any diesel truck fast, and the credit thats due should be VERY evident to the people around you.

fact is that 1 person can not do it all. period

this is how you thank people and make yourself look better.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9826:rockwoot:

and yes greg you got thanked even though you never touched my truck----please do yourself a favor and learn from this.:Cheer:

DIESEL POWER said:
my reason for my prior post was not to bash or hammer greg at all.

but was for him to realize that hey it takes many people to help make any diesel truck fast, and the credit thats due should be VERY evident to the people around you.

fact is that 1 person can not do it all. period

this is how you thank people and make yourself look better.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9826:rockwoot:

and yes greg you got thanked even though you never touched my truck----please do yourself a favor and learn from this.:Cheer:
very very nicely said. way to put it diesel power. well done:Cheer:

DIESEL POWER said:
and the idea of me flying down there to tune it is out the window now.......ahhh OK

Wade............

You couldn't tune-a-fish, let alone "tune" a truck!!:bang :hehe:

Dockboy said:
Wade............

You couldn't tune-a-fish, let alone "tune" a truck!!:bang :hehe:
haha, real funny there greg................

hey what happened to "pinks" ? i'll be there tonight are you going?

Twisted Shifter said:
:umno:

Dude I know several people in the NW that would eat you alive and make you look like a school girl sitting at the :tree:
:rockwoot: Hi Chris!! :rockwoot:

so Greg calls John out........and Greg has Nitrous, John doesn't, John has266,000 miles, Greg doesn't.....and how much do each others trucks weigh?? Thoughts??

if I were Greg, I'd throw the nitrous bottle away and let John do some weight reduction and then you may have a fair race......actually I think you'd have a pretty dern good race. How short are the tires on Project X?? Anyone have a tire height for him. I beleive John is running 33" all terrains??

Back