Cam reccomendations for a Triple Turbo 12v

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
Well, since I saw that yall are working with the bullseye truck, thought I would see what you reccomend as far as a cam. I have the exact same turbo set up as that truck, and it feels a bit sluggish on the low end for how fast it spools. Plus I might be taking the engine out soon to do a bit of preventitive maintenance, so that would be a great time to add a cam!

I was thinking the 180/210 would fit the bill as this truck is a daily driver and sees quite a lot of miles. But being that there is little to no info about tuning a triple turbo set up, I just wasnt sure.

Got all the supporting mods Ill need (valvesprings, retainers, fire rings and studs) along with some 5x18's and a lightly tweeked pump. Im not looking to break 1000hp or anything like that. Just want it to run like it should with all thats on it!! And with 3 turbos to spool, Im sure it can use all the air I can throw at it!!!

BTW, this is that green Crew Cab Ford you were looking at at the Indy Jambo last year!

The triple turbo bullseye truck is running our old design 181/210. Our new 181/210 will spool quicker and make more power as well. It has .290"/.320" lift compared to .279/.307 on our older design. It is a great cam for quick spooling, smoke reduction and power up to 4k. I think that would be the best for your truck to wake it up a bit. You also might try getting a little better intake horn. Together, they would make that thing come alive.

It was nice meeting you at Indy by the way. Let me know if you need anything else.

Zach

Hey thanks Zach!

Yes, I know that Intake horn has got to go! Im thinking a nice madrel bent stailess one should work awesome! Sounds like the New design Cam is just what Im looking for! Sounds like a good daily driver cam!!

Back