cam ???

hyper14h

red around the neck
ive heard the battles between hamilton cams and the h2 , and i believe maxspool and prob some others, but ive never heard anything between the hamilton big stick and haisley machines stock regrind. does anyone have any info??? and zach i heard your running or were running some for sale on a cam n springs combo so how much will a 24v cam and 12v springs cost me?

The cam is on sale now for $499 and the 12v combo(cam, springs, retainers, locks and pushrods) is $1197. The 24v combo(cam, springs, pushrods) is $899 Through the end of the month.

I don't know of anybody that has done any back to back testing with Haisley grinds and mine, but I will post up if I ever get any of that data.

Zach

Wow!

only 1 reply since last night!! Gotta be a record for a "Cam' thread!!!!

LOL

yeah i no i was hoping to here more peoples input between these 2 cams. $499 is that for your billet or regrind?

Brand new cast billet. They are on sale through the end of the month.

I know jkt cummins has a haisley cam in his 24v. I think he has had pretty good luck with it. You might hit him up for some info.

Zach

Im sure folks are staying away from this Due to all the Past Cam wars!!

Simply put, unless your planning on being Top Dog or something then just pic one. Every company out there that sells cams for the basic build has loyal customers that are happy with the gains it provided!

Zach's customers seem very happy with his cam, so i don't really think you should split hairs unless you are going ALL out!

Just my .02

Back