came over from cumminsforum

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
well, im taylor, 20 years old, i live in rexburg idaho, been married for awhile now to an amazing woman who lets me spend money on my truck haha, i own a little repair business called South Fork Performance& repair (hence the SFP12 valve) i work on snowmobiles, ATVs, dirtbikes, cars, pickups, tractors, trucks, heavy equipment, whatever. i also sell and install diesel performance parts, i graduated from a tech school here with a degree in heavy diesel. i also love to be outoors riding dirtbikes, fourwheelers, and in the winter, snomobiles. i also love to wrench on my truck, thats my most favorite past time:hehe: well, thats about all anyone would ever want to know about me:rockwoot:

Hey man!! Glad to see ya came over!! You musta seen it in my post over there, your name and pic look familiar??

Welcome to the family!

welcome to the snake pit! :cool: (I'm drunk on diesel BTW)
awesome, thanks for the refferal

Hey man!! Glad to see ya came over!! You musta seen it in my post over there, your name and pic look familiar??

Welcome to the family!
my name on cumminsforum is "justadonor" figured it was time for a change

didnt know that was you over there

love it when you lay the smack down over there when some dumb kid tries to call u out :clap:

i do too! isn't it an effing riot?:hehe:

seems like a lot more useful place with less BS than cumminsforum, haha

SFP12valve, Welcome to the "Darkside" of True diesel enthusiasts!

seems like a lot more useful place with less BS than cumminsforum, haha

you're going to love it!!! just based on your sig, you've outgrown CF...

only reason I'm over there is for the classifieds, but I'm a sucker and try to help people out when I can. It's the hidden "nice guy" in me.

But when I see mouthbreathing ignorance, I have a hard time not calling it out!! :hehe: