can am commander procharger

inline6359

Microwaving cats since 01
I was looking for any information on this kit. Any details on performance or price.

The product is listed on the site. Is it really thst hard to get a response when its in your forum??

Sorry for the Delay we are extremely busy and do not get on the forum's much. Like stated earlier by prochargedcumnz its best to call or shoot us an email. 563-588-2708

For the Can Am and all power sports forced induction setups that we are tied to need to be in contact with Jeremy at SpeedWerx (651) 982-0600. They are the end seller of the products.

No problem. I was just looking for baseline numbers and some info before I went to the trouble of contacting somebody. I

empire put one on for us. The first one they ever did actually. Its very fun to drive. Makes 6 psi of boost and 90hp to the rear wheels.

Thanks for the input. Im looking at a race ecm, supercharger or both. Rumor mill is a simple race ecu puts these machines at over 120 at the wheels. If that's true it seems to be a better alternative then the charger.