Can I keep the Edge?

nottanuff03

I will soon be trying to run a smarty/Dr.p Stack, I have always been using my edge juice w/ att. for gauges. Is there anyway I can stack all 3 together (obviously the edge on 0) so i can keep the monitor? Thanks guys

i would like to know also i thinling about putting a smarty with my edge juice w/att i have a 04 305 /555

You guys should fill out your signatures so we all know what you have so we can help youi further, but..

I wouldnt stack the edge and smarty, i know guys keep the edge and only use it for gauges. But i would not use any tuning off the edge. Too much timing

if you wanted to stack the edge and smarty you could run the smarty on even numbers. no timing from smarty

Don't stack them they don't do anything together. The power is crappy and the smoke is about the same. Just use the edge for guages and then run the smarty on odd numbers and only use the Dr Performance for racing, dyno or cutn up. Don't run it all the time. The rail pressure will kill the injectors. If you plan on stacking them 2 get a lift pump unless u already have one. Download the TNT software for more power if needed.

when you load the smarty the edge does nothing to increase any parameters it basically shuts down.

My signature has nothing to do with my question. I know not to run them all 3 together like i said in my original post it's only for gauges. If i can still use them for gauges it doesnt make sense to take them off to sell and then buy other gauges. My question is simply will they all 3 plug into the truck at the same time so when i go racing i have my stack plus gauges.

Get gauges and sell the Edge Attitude...... Most of the time it dosen't even have accurate EGT readings unless you have sent the box off for the latest firmware. They had an issue.....

You can keep the edge as guages and just have everything turned to 0 on the juice. I've been doin it for 8 months or so. No problems and no issues have occured.