Can I still use my FASS 150???

JIT

Cummin in Hot
P-pumping my 2001 just need to know if I can still ise the Fass150 or will I need to upgrade?

Thanks,
Josh

Thinking about getting the Airdog II with the adjustable valve. What would my other options be? Im not using a cam with the lobe for 12v LP.

If i could, i would run the Mitusa, or one of it's clones. I tried running a FASS and lost 2 in the first year(15k miles). I then did a cam change and run a 12V mechanical pump. It won't pump enough fuel for my 13mm pump so i added a 45psi FASS to it on a toggle switch. I only use it on the dyno or at the track. It's probably been on less than 2 hours since installed, but is holding up and holding pressure where it needs to be(around45psi).

Get in touch with FASS. Get your pressure to where it needs to be. Then replace if it goes out. No reason to swap a perfectly good pump out. This is coming from their direct competitor. Don't waste your money if things are just fine.

Run it if you have it, but X2 on the mechanical, in my small group around me I can count 5 electrics that have let them down. The company's are pretty good on replacement but still.

I ran for months on the reg 24v FASS 150. No real issues. I did upgrade to the 45 psi unit though for good measure. No issues in the two years I ran the 45 psi pump so far. When I need more lift pump on my 12v, I would plan on something like the Mitusa setup. Pretty slick, and should be a lot less plumbing than whats used on the 24v.

I'm gonna be feeding a stock 12v lift pump with a regular fass 95 just because I don't think the 95 will handle the 45psi for long term. If I had the 150 I'd just up the pressure on it and call it good.

I'm gonna be feeding a stock 12v lift pump with a regular fass 95 just because I don't think the 95 will handle the 45psi for long term. If I had the 150 I'd just up the pressure on it and call it good.

Two years ago, I was talking to Doug when he still owned PDW. The consensus was that the 95 and the 150 use the same motor. The 95 could up the pressure without taxing the motor too much. The same wasn't true with the 150. Thats why I wound up buying a new setup instead of keeping the old one.

Fass told me no on the 150 it would end up burning the motor up.I ended up with an airdog now im looking in to mechanical pump.

i used my fass 95 on my 02....had fass send me a new spring that takes seconds to put in...oh yea for free too.