CANNOT SPOOL MY 75mm

G Deezel

Hey guys. I have a 763 hp 05 cummins that i daily drive and take to the race track once in a while. It has a 75/87 1.0 bullseye turbo, PPE Dual fuelers (stock cp3 is 20% over), II 250hp nozzles, .093 feed tubes, #103 hamilton valve springs, stock bottom end. I start trying to spool before i pre-stage and i play with the throttle and giving it more throttle it just dumps smoke and doesnt go past 6lbs. Ill lift off the throttle and itll sound like itll start to spool but sticks at 6 lbs. I fixed my intercooler that was cracked, my exhaust housing that was cracked and my manifold that had 2 gaskets blown out and was warped where the turbo meets. No boost leaks. If i give her the beans doing any speed whether its 40, 60, 100.... The truck will bog down and downshift and sound like the injectors are working their a** off... And it hesitates and wont spool for a solid 5 seconds. I used to be able to do rolling burnouts and the turbo spooled like a charm all day but now its just being a complete turd. Ive tried to spool it at the line countless amounts of times and cannot get it to reliably spool anymore. I think its something electrical. PLEASE HELP. Im new to these forum deals so if im missing anything let me know. :bang

y guys. I have a 763 hp 05 cummins that i daily drive and take to the race track once in a while. It has a 75/87 1.0 bullseye turbo, PPE Dual fuelers (stock cp3 is 20% over), II 250hp nozzles, .093 feed tubes, #103 hamilton valve springs, stock bottom end. I start trying to spool before i pre-stage and i play with the throttle and giving it more throttle it just dumps smoke and doesnt go past 6lbs. Ill lift off the throttle and itll sound like itll start to spool but sticks at 6 lbs. I fixed my intercooler that was cracked, my exhaust housing that was cracked and my manifold that had 2 gaskets blown out and was warped where the turbo meets. No boost leaks. If i give her the beans doing any speed whether its 40, 60, 100.... The truck will bog down and downshift and sound like the injectors are working their a** off... And it hesitates and wont spool for a solid 5 seconds. I used to be able to do rolling burnouts and the turbo spooled like a charm all day but now its just being a complete turd. Ive tried to spool it at the line countless amounts of times and cannot get it to reliably spool anymore. I think its something electrical. PLEASE HELP. Im new to these forum deals so if im missing anything let me know. :bang

Last edited by a moderator:
You posted in the complete wrong section. Down the main page you'll find a Dodge area. Post in the section that covers your year and you'll get results

Oh alright. Sorry about that. Still trying to figure all this forum stuff out haha

Back