Cant load UDC to computer

Macktruckdriver

Ok I dowloaded everything off the site and when I open UDC it pops up with "error reading setup initialization file" Im not a computer wiz and dont know anyone who is. Anyone have any ideas. Id like to make sure I can get it on my computer before I order the dongle.

Anyone...... I would like to order UDC to tune my twins better but can't If I can't even get the program to work on my computer. Did I not download something?

Do have the required "hardware" on your computer?

I am not savvy at all with computers and it seemed pretty simple.

I have windows vista. Iv erased it and downloaded it multipe times. Does the same thing. Had a computer guy look at it finally and said their file is corrupt.

That is what I was thinking and why I stated to download the file again. Did it work.?

Vista does need to go.. Is a horrible OS. It will work but am sure it will cause you trouble at one point or another. There is a reason that one never made it into the business world.

I finally found a computer that would somewhat install it. The instalization wizard opens now but when I click install and it says "error 1500 another program is trying to install you must finish that to install this program" I restarted the computer so nothing is running and it still does it.

Now it installed and have "C;/windows/SYSTEM32/MSCOREE.DDL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error."

Back