cant really be happier with my HP and TQ numbers....

98silver12v

i cant be happier really with the numbers i put up yesterday at bully dog! i put down 452 horse power and around 1050 torque :Cheer: im not sure on the exact number for torque ill post my print out when they email it to me! what do you guys think!? good numbers bad numbers got more in the truck for the mods......?

98silver12v said:
i cant be happier really with the numbers i put up yesterday at bully dog! i put down 452 horse power and around 1050 torque :Cheer: im not sure on the exact number for torque ill post my print out when they email it to me! what do you guys think!? good numbers bad numbers got more in the truck for the mods......?

Golly

now those are some sweet numbers! wish i had done that little and gotten similar numbers.... congrats man!

Rick

Spool must feel great with that 1000+ ft/lbs:ft:

450 is a great place to be- it starts getting expensive soon =\

Burner said:
Good numbers! Where do you want to go or are you there?

well thanks everyone like i said im very happy! im not exactly to were i want to be....... i tell myself all the time that ill do a couple more mods then stop...... we all know how that goes!LOL im putting a rack in my pump and also 4k governer springs and 60 pound valve springs in this friday and ill see were that puts me then... i would like to be able to run consistent 1/4 mile times in the mid 13's if possible and i have a buddy that has the same mods as me (after this friday) and can run a consistent 1/4 at 13.63 to a 13.7 so hopefully ill be there after this friday! i wouldnt mind having a good setup with twins but for right now its my daily driver and cant afford to keep modifying it as fast as i would like to and to test it out without the chance of breaking it!