Can't seem to figure this out

smokin stroke

Heres the problem, at about 32-3800 rpms the truck stutters and coughs until it shifts. It won't boost over 25 psi when this turbo should make 35 easy. The truck has dual hpops, stage 2 injectors, fass fuel system, modified stock turbo, dp tuner and sinister fuel return kit. I have tried putting a regulator on the map sensor and changed several different tunes but the truck still continues to stutter. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Ross

Heres the problem, at about 32-3800 rpms the truck stutters and coughs until it shifts. It won't boost over 25 psi when this turbo should make 35 easy. The truck has dual hpops, stage 2 injectors, fass fuel system, modified stock turbo, dp tuner and sinister fuel return kit. I have tried putting a regulator on the map sensor and changed several different tunes but the truck still continues to stutter. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Ross

I had the same problem with my DP tunes. Like it would hit a rev limiter before it would shift. I sent it back 3 different times to fix the shifts. And it never was right. Fuel pressure stayin up at those RPMs? My tunes from Beans, fixed any hiccup i had.

Could be a problem with ICP at that RPM floating the popetts in the injectors causing it to studder.

well its not icp related, i thought it sounded like floating valves so i put tighter springs in and that didn't fix it. it almost sounds like it running out of fuel, but oil and fuel pressure are both great. so i guess i have it narrowed down to injectors so there coming out to be tested.