cant stack programer and chip??

Sandman9

i thought you couldnt stack a programer and a chip on the 6.0? at least that is what i was told on here. so we kindof ruled that out of the problem. well i guess you can do it. the guys up at wide open performance sure think so, and so does the ford dealership. the reflashed the ecm and we noticed a huge power loss. i was just wondering if it is a bad idea to stack them or did you just not know

you had the ecu reflashed and it lost power you didnt have a programm in their at the time did you

You can do it, it just isn't a good idea. They are telling lies about the lies and that generally leads to big problems.

^ +1, My father was talked into stacking a Diablo Predator with a Edge Hot Juice, and a transmission, and then later a set of head studs learned him right.

as a general rule, the Edge doesn't stack very well. Ive been in a truck that was running Bullydog stacked with Dr. P and it ran pretty good.

i thought you couldnt stack a programer and a chip on the 6.0? at least that is what i was told on here. so we kindof ruled that out of the problem. well i guess you can do it. the guys up at wide open performance sure think so, and so does the ford dealership. the reflashed the ecm and we noticed a huge power loss. i was just wondering if it is a bad idea to stack them or did you just not know

Not sure why you would even want to stack when you can get a custom program with sct. :bang

Sct with edge j/a is what I ran. Although I didn't run edge on anything but level 1. Mainly used it just for the monitor because I already has it laying around and didn't want to buy just the a2 monitor system. No power increase could be felt with edge on 5 and sct on looney. Just more smoke.

Back