car/truck

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
ok i am going to throw a VERY broad idea of what i want.

a car or truck. nothing specific. must run & with no problems. wanting to spend less then $1000. if you have something that might work, PM or email me!

CNesloney422@yahoo.com

i just want a vehicle for the ranch, tired of tearing up new sh!t!

Thanks guys

i have found about 5-8 NICE 12v's for 4-6k lol.
but unless i can find one to trade my fourwheeler with or sell my fourwheeler, that's outta budget right now.

plus i have a deadline for my truck to be completed (march 11). interior, exterior, & underhood, so my money is all spoken for as of right now haha

LOL we usually try to get a bunch of $500.00 or under beaters and have a Corn Field 500, while the crops are down........LOL

RacinDuallie said:
LOL we usually try to get a bunch of $500.00 or under beaters and have a Corn Field 500, while the crops are down........LOL

So when and where is the "cornfield 500"??

Last one we had was on a 200 acre farm in Great Meadows, Now I have relocated to a 450+ acre farm.....:evil

4 door Dodge Darts can jump stone rows pretty good:hehe: - the don't like landing though:bang :bang :bang

Saw a suzuki in a youtube thread that could handle some jumps fairly well....worth about 500 too....LOL

We do something like the 500 too. Where are you located at? We should have a rival match lol.

Back