Casserly Stage 2 Injectors (6.0) - $1400

caddy-cat

Selling my set of Casserly Stage 2 injectors for the 6.0. They have less then 1000mi on them. Will sell for $1400 shipped. Don't need your cores.

Attachments

• injectors.jpg
    injectors.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 73
yes, it is a deal. glad someone finally noticed.

selling because I just sold the trick.

they're his "stage II" which i believe are a true 175cc flow, which i've been told is comperable to most other's 190's.

damn what a steal. I wish I had a few extra buck floating around right now id be all over theses especially since im getting my head studs done next month. bump for you though

-Evan

Hey - our friend wants to know if there is any warranty with the injectors - he's very interested. Could you email Steve again. what does bump mean ???

"bump" is a phrase said to "bump" this thread up on top of the list, or in this case on top of the for sale items. Whenever someone posts on a thread it brings it back to the top so others can see it. Its like bringing cutting someone in line and it brings you closer to the front lol

-Evan

Damn, I wish the money tree out back would start growing already. LOL This is a hell of deal! $1400 and no core! You cant beat that with a bat!

Back