CB Antenna Mounts

Babyfat

anyone looking for mirror mounts for cb antennas?

NANSPICS147.jpg

As a matter of fact I was looking for something like that a couple months ago. Where did you get it and what kind is it.

John, these also work perfect if you want to mount antenna on the bed and have a cap / topper. My SWR's are close to 1 and I have a good ground. NO rust issues ( cause its stainless steel) and its thin enough to mount cap without cap sitting uneven. However it is thick enough to where it took a grunt to bend the tabs down once it was mounted. Also, no holes required. Ive put 5K miles on it and it hasnt even moved a little! Great product! :rockwoot:

I have a CB antenna question.
What is the proper way to mount a cb antenna when it is mounted to a steel part of the truck?
what has to be grounded and what needs to be insulated.
I put a new firestick style on my truck and it worked asome at the beginning of my trimp and by hour 1 it only worked if sombody was on my bumper for me to TX and RX

where did you mount it? I mounted one to my box next to my stacks and cab and smoked my radio

in that area....I built a cage to guard my stacks and the antenna is dead center between the stacks...in front of my tool box.

the cage is welded in.
The original antenna(whip style) did the same thing so i replaced it with a fire stick style and got the longest range i have ever had. but that was only for the first test. then i started my trip and the damn thing stopped working. when i would stop for fuel I could wiggle it and get better range but only for a short time.

Back