cc12v's custom HX35

PaCemkr86

Diesel Tech
DSCN0253.jpg

pretty cool huh? LOL

HX 35 :lolly: :lolly: , more likely HX 60 :stab:

What exhaust manifold is this? :poke: 6 pyros :bow:

Works for me. What error are you getting?

Whats the little alum tube mounted to the firewall in the upper left hand corner?

dan

the tube is for some of the inputs from his datalogging computer
and the manifold he made

I saw that manifold, nice looking.
I wonder about cracking being one piece.

dan

zukgod1 said:
I saw that manifold, nice looking.
I wonder about cracking being one piece.

dan
Its Grade B mild steel.I doubt very seriously it could possibly crack. The bolt holes have room for expansion not to break ears on the head.
One piece cast iron is brittle and contracts over time, therefore the cracking problem. I would not build them if I believed there was an issue.
I have a new protoype in the works changing the divider at the turbo flange. Just haven't got it finished.

CC12V said:
Its Grade B mild steel.I doubt very seriously it could possibly crack. The bolt holes have room for expansion not to break ears on the head.

I have a new protoype in the works changing the divider at the turbo flange. Just haven't got it finished.

Are the exhaust stubs from Keating Machine? Looks like they are.:bow:

And this turbo flange- is that A500 grade plate? If not which is it?

Outlaw1 said:
Are those billet nozzles on that exaust manifold?
Why yes they are Bernie. I think billetaintshizt.com sells them also.:bang

i built a one piece manifold that has over 20k on it over the last year. it has held up like a champ. it is all mild steel and a log type as is joe's. so i think his will be just fine. i need to build another for little truck.

How do you like this kind of exhaust manifold? :ylsuper:

DSCN2257.JPG

I like what Timo built. That guy is a craftsman for sure, but I dont know how well it will hold up to abuse. Several "header" type exhaust manifolds have had problems with cracking.

PaCemkr86 said:
Outlaw checkin out some billet nozzles ??

DSCN0258.jpg
For all you "these trucks ain't street legal" crybabys , look at the bottom of the windshield.Thats a current Texas state inspection sticker and registration tag.:eek:wned: