CCSB 2003 Laramie 4x4 6 Speed DD

kabbcummins

Hey guys have a 2003 Laramie Edition in fantastic shape. Has 130,000 miles and drives and runs great. Just got out of scheid and had valve seats put in. Front end was also recently replaced as for bearings, ect. One of the best looking trucks i have seen in this year and everyone that sees it is very impessed and it is my little brothers and he has always taken very good care of it very good care of it. This truck has a 3250 southbend dual disk a raptor fuel system with new filter and a smarty S06 TNT newly updated. He will be more than happy to send pictures through his phone via text. Number to reach him at is 2178218533. I know a little bit more about the truck so if you have any questions regarding details text me or call if i dont answer leave a message. 2178219929 is my number.

The only bad thing i can see with the truck is there is a crack in the passenger side of the dash which is surprising becasue he always uses mcguire cleaning products which i thought was supposed to keep the dash from thinnning out but either way the crack is still there. Other than that the truck is cherry.

20K OBO do not call me with stupid offers. And when i say stupid, people know what i am talking about. He is looking for possible trades for a duramax or pretty well anything but a 6.0 power stroke that is newer than 04.5. just send me or him pictures of what you have and we will look at it.

Reason he is selling is because he wants to go to an automatic.

Back