CDS springs

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
I have some CDS springs. They came in a pump I bought from CDS. I was told they were 5K springs. Sent my pump in for testing. Pump shop said it wouldn't hit 5K with them. Swapped the springs for another brand. So I have these springs for sale. They were good for 4500 or so on the stand.

2 years old or so, only been in a pulling truck.

$150 shipped. Not sure what they are worth.

The truck idled great with them, mid range was a little touchy, but never an idle issue.

you probably dont know this and i'm not trying to be a smart guy but those springs new are $125 from c.d.s. but if you get $150, more power to ya man.

I do not know if these are the same ones your thinking of or not. Some seem to have trouble with springs idling. This pump had a lot of work done to it to be a streetable 13mm pump that would still be able to deliver 1000CC of fuel.
If I can't get $125 I will keep them, as they idle better than any set I have ever had. I pulled them out cause I wanted some more RPM.

:hehe: Dan don't be like me. I tossed a set of PS nozzles in the trash because someone pissed me off.

Not mad about it, he may be right, these came in a pump that was built 3 years or so ago. Pump sat for awhile, I bought it and ran it 2 years. The pump came from Jetpilot when he was trying to build an 1100+HP street truck with a Ppump. He said driveability was a must so a lot of money was put in the pump.

They may have dropped their price. I know they were a LOT more than $150.

They're over $150 from CDS when I checked 2 months ago. Perhaps I don't get the super cool buddy buddy pricing?

Back