Central Texas machine shops

Txrammer97

Looking for any information on machine shops in central Texas that can do head porting and polishing, and an o-ring job. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks

Odd, I didn't know Zach did all that other wise I would have sent you to him directly, guess I should have called him for you.

Jim

We use Waco crank and valve for regular production and Cylinder head shop for the custom stuff. If you want custom machining, be forewarned Budda, the owner is a major horses ass. He does excellent machining so you kind of have to put up with it. I think he just gets tired of having to explain engine theory to all the fast and the furious crowd, So keep it short and sweet.

Zach

Yeah I thought you did it yourself, you o-ringed a 12v head for us awhile back and I thought it was done there. If you just have Crank&Valve do it maybe it would be easier for me to take it there directly since it is only 30min away?

I apologize, I must have been interupted when I read the first post. Those guys do all of our engine machining and head decking. We do all of the porting, polishing, and o-ringing in house

Zach

That's what I was thinking. Don't worry tho, my brain doesn't start working till after lunch anyways....unless it's Friday, then it just doesn't work at all.

Thanks guys...I'm thinking this information would be a great asset to the forums, maybe broke down by state or something, sometimes getting information can be daunting at best, most diesel places around here are way behind the curve.

Greg