Central valley/northern california pulls

lco

I saw a thread awhile back where a guy was trying to run in the 5500lb gasser class with a diesel. Don't know how it worked out for him but was wondering if anybody has tried that or know if any of the pulls in California would allow something like that? In particular hollister since that's my home town and they don't seem to strict on the rules there.

That might have been SMOKIN93 with his 1st gen puller but not sure. That truck weighs a little more than 5500. I doubt they would let you run with the gassers as well as trying to get a truck to weigh 5500 with a diesel.
Hollister's diesel class is 8500lbs., found that out 2 years ago after I went through tech and others were putting more weight on. You might be able to squeeze in the 5500 class @ Hollister, they are pretty leinient on the rules most of the time.

Joe

Ya, at Hollister they will let you pull in whatever weight class your truck fits. I pulled in 6500 there a couple years ago. That's about the only place that will let you pull in a non diesel class in CA, you might be able to get away with it in Turlock also.

Back