Ceres pull on Oct 24...

Last pull of the year for the west coast. Bad thing is it's opening day of duck season so I'm not sure if i'm goin or not. I want to try and get this turd figured out though.

Have fun at the sand pit boys, see ya next year! :) Hopefully Mike & Steve will bring their events back to Newman. Hills Ferry Raceway was a waaaaaay better track to pull at.

Joe

Have fun at the sand pit boys, see ya next year! :) Hopefully Mike & Steve will bring their events back to Newman. Hills Ferry Raceway was a waaaaaay better track to pull at.

Joe
Man you hate that track don't you! Just took a little trial and error to figure It out! Just can't figure out the sled

Man you hate that track don't you! Just took a little trial and error to figure It out! Just can't figure out the sled

They need a better sled thats why. That things scary I wouldn't trust it. I've seen it break at Hills Ferry right before I had to pull. Not the greatest feeling going up after that.

Well, yeah, when you step onto a track like that and your foot sinks about 6" into a plume of dust and sand, thats perfect for pulling......:umno: They need to go back to Newman where the clay resides....

Joe

Not gonna make it, trucks already being taken back apart gettin ready for next year, also I'm going hunting instead

I might attend this event before the year ends and see how the tires perform. Then new setup next year.

Who else is going?

Okay it will come out for that, and then back in, and then back out for the Nationals, and then back in :)

BBD

Congrats to Albert. They had it hooking good in the sand. Truck has been running strong this year.

green dodge was looking good til he hit a big rut just past the 200 mark. too bad, cause it was pulling real hard at the end. either way congrats!