CFM + intake manifold install

meloyelo7337

is it hard to do.
time it takes.
tools required.
is it worth it ($329).
is it the better of the intake manifolds.

thank you much.

Basically you are just buying it for looks, none of them show noticeable gains on a dyno

Aside from no noticeable gains, do they change when peak hp happens, or lower egt's, anything at all?
As for swapping, it's cake. I've had my stock intake horn off twice, and it's off now until my cp3 comes for installation fri.

Choose your colors. $235 for the horns
Blue%20and%20Red-web.jpg

I've got one.......Easy to install w/ basic tools

As for power, not sure....No "seat of the pants" gains..

BUT, My EGT's did seem about 25-75 degrees lower......

Worth the $300+.....Try not to think about it anymore.Whats done is done!

I got the Black.....It does look Kewl!!!

$.02

Amish Elegance said:
Joe, It only appears once per 10 post page.

235 in any color I want is SSSMMMOOOOKKINN!
So you have a valet mode for sigs ? Interesting.

joefarmer said:
Really? In theory that means it can reject heat soak better, right?

I figure thats the small drop in EGT's I got......Who knows...

so all the claims of 40% better flow than stock and 20% better than the competition, is all crap/ meaningless.

meloyelo7337 said:
so all the claims of 40% better flow than stock and 20% better than the competition, is all crap/ meaningless.

Maybe not.........Who's to say with all the other mods, that the extra flow might actually come into play......

I'd love to have time to swap the stocker out again and dyno both back to back......just to see........

It's only money!!!!!! Ha!!!

joefarmer said:
Really? In theory that means it can reject heat soak better, right?

very true Joe, and I think that is their main theory behind their product. But knowing me, I would tighten that clamp just a little bit too tight, and crack the damn thing, and be plenty pissed.

I have an aftermarket metal one, that I am very happy with.

I've got Joe's...I picked chrome...or maybe Joe did. I don't know...but it sure looks nice. LOL

This is like a cam or intercooler swap. It WILL help but your NOT going to see "gains" on a dyno. I like some for just the fact that you can plumb your NO2 or water meth easier....

WUnderwood said:
yeah, and it is also PLASTIC
I thought they were carbon fiber, and their site shows a truck sitting on one. So they must be fairly strong.