Changing my injectors this weekend

I lay the injectors and injector hardware in order as it comes off. That way if I get interrupted I know which injectors have been changed, etc,etc.

zstroken said:
I lay the injectors and injector hardware in order as it comes off. That way if I get interrupted I know which injectors have been changed, etc,etc.

This is exactly where the underside of the valve cover comes in handy

smoken02 said:
Are the injectors or anything else cylinder specific?

I use whatever is handy to lay the old ones in to keep up with them, preferably somewhere that is a bit of a reach. If you are the least bit unsure, just do'em one at a time, take your time, and do it right the first time.

There in :woohoo: It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. My lifting lug in the the back is now mia. So I was going to keep my stock injectors, but when I pulled the first one out it flew out of my hand and bounced off the charged air inlet. :doh: I dont see any visual damage, but I would rather send them in for the core if I cant use it again.

zstroken said:
so how are they?

Yea really, you kind of left us hanging with your follow up. We wanna know how she runs. Any tires left??????:hehe:

I've been easy on the throttle. The roads are covered in ice here and worse yet my trans is all stock :bang . It does smoke more now than what im used to. I was going through town last night and blacked out two lanes when I normaly wouldnt have smoked at all. As soon as the road dry up I will take it out and run it. All it does now is spin tires.

cruising at 70mph egts are about 850 with 9psi at 1900 rpm's.
Think I'm at 200hp yet.:hehe: No really?

Back