Charger 351

tinkertoy

I got fleece Controler an was going to run a 50 gate with a set of 5 hole 18 thounds with a mod turbo think that be to much fuel.
It's a vp

Oh I see. You did a VP swap on a 12V and have a set of 5 x.018's with a 67mm HE351ve that you want to run a with the fleece controller. Come on guys get with the program.

No its 24v and was wanting to be be on top on street class pulling, was wanting to get fleeces turbine and see if it will make good power?

Is there a question in there? Or simply a statement of curiosity?

No its 24v and was wanting to be be on top on street class pulling, was wanting to get fleeces turbine and see if it will make good power?

good power 24v need control make work some wastegate electronic easy put on

I'm nominating zfaylor for the douche of the year. Damn it that made my eyes hurt.

To the OP, we tend to be older here, no text speak, please. Good grammar will go a long ways toward getting your question answered in a helpful manner. If for no other reason than the guys who did the same thing 15 years ago will be able to understand the question and chime in.

67 comp wasn't out then and fleeces turbine ( holset) wasn't available then!
Technology has changed a lot!

Jeebus. This gets worse every day. If you want to win the street classes you aren't going to do it by simply buying a turbo that fleece has sold thousands of on a vp truck.

Since you haven't actually stated a question I will answer the ghost question.

No, a modded vgt turbo from fleece on a vp truck with 5 hole injectors is not going to win the street pulling classes. The common rail next to you with the same turbocharger is going to be making gobs more power than you.