CHEAP 17x9 Pro comp 1079 wheels w/ 315 Dune grapplers

Townsend600

Strong Arm
17x9 pro comp 1079 wheels w/ 315/70/17 Nitto Dune Grapplers app 30% tread.

Wheels are in like new condition and I have a brand new set of lug nuts that have not been installed yet.

8x6.5" bolt pattern. fits Chevy/GM 2500/3500, H2, Dodge 2500/3500, Ford F-250/F-350 98 and older trucks.

$500 obo

Will upload pics this afternoon when I get my camera back.

I am, Any idea how they compare to stock 2nd gen rims? Im dropping the front back to stock and am trying to keep my 35s.

They are Load range D. They really probably don't have but about 10k left in them, but the wheels look like new. They stick out quite a bit further then the stock wheels but you could probably squeeze 35's under it with these wheels. It might rub the fenders a little bit at full turn but that should be it Kroner. Give me a shout or call Luke and we'll see what we can work out.

Where is Clay, KY in relation to Lexington or Frankfort? I'm interested and live between both of those cities in lawrenceburg.

Let me know

Where is Clay, KY in relation to Lexington or Frankfort? I'm interested and live between both of those cities in lawrenceburg.

Let me know

About Three, Three and half from Lexington. About Two from Louisville.

Thanks daniel. I think I may have them gone. I'm gonna trade them for a set of train horns most likely.