Cheap common rail cummins truck running.

big_bran

Here is the skinny. A very good freind of mine has decided to do a common rail, allison, fummins. Just like everyone else. :lolly:

Because i plain love getting dirty im helping him out to the best of my ability.

I found him a beautiful red crew cab long bed super duty lariat.

Now we are looking for a commonrail dodge. :nail: We would prefer a whole truck. would also prefer 5.9. something with a huge amount of miles is fine.. the motor will be rebuilt anyways. a rollover accident would be great as well.

Most importantly, somewhere in the south west would be great. If no one here has one, but happens to see something on thier local craigslist please let me know!

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thany you again in advance!

yeah mack the 03? reg cab rolled?? its in pa. AZ isnt quite right around the corner from pa!

But that is exactly what we are looking for.

Last edited:
yeah mack the 03? reg cab rolled?? its in pa. AZ isnt quite right around the corner from pa!

But that is exactly what we are looking for.
If it is what u are looking for in your price range shipping wouldn't be that bad, I got a quote from a car hauler for about .50 cpm they will move it. It might take a little time to make the timing work with the truck but it may be woth it. IMHO

If it is what u are looking for in your price range shipping wouldn't be that bad, I got a quote from a car hauler for about .50 cpm they will move it. It might take a little time to make the timing work with the truck but it may be woth it. IMHO

u know i havent even thought about that... but its def a thought!

Also gonna be looking around for destroked adapters and such.. any money we can save is always great.

I never seen the point in custom adapters when cummins and allison make all the parts for about the same price.

I never seen the point in custom adapters when cummins and allison make all the parts for about the same price.

you are 100 percent correct. But motor mounts and tach kit.
also a nice part about detroked plates is they use the 6.0 starter.

I could probably grab the adapter from allison or better yet maybe cheaper from weller or the like. but then im most likely gonna have to find a starter.

looks like a great deal.. and from what i understand chris is a great guy to deal with.

its still not quite right around the corner from az! lol

Loren can most likely get it to you fairly easily, he hauls all around the country and lives close to Chris.

See what copart has in your area for wrecked trucks. You can get a broker to bid and buy for you.

Back