Cheap low mileage Cummins

HidalgoGT

Tuned By Disturbed Diesel
I bought my truck off him and browse his site from time to time for my friend looking for one. (Just needs to grow a set and buy one) Seen this one on there looks to just need a lil paint.
Its on page 2 of trucks

Ram 2500, Quad-cab, long bed, 4X4, 24-Valve Cummins Turbo Diesel, 6 spd. Manual, air, SLT Package, damage repaired, R-title, low miles
69,000 Miles!!

Balsley's Auto Sales

looks to be high priced to me.... low mileage or not its still been wrecked, needs body work and paint and a ppump........ just kiddin bout the ppump. That just seems high to me for that truck, so many other nicer trucks out there for the price.

looks to be high priced to me.... low mileage or not its still been wrecked, needs body work and paint and a ppump........ just kiddin bout the ppump. That just seems high to me for that truck, so many other nicer trucks out there for the price.

Paint doesn't look to be hard to do if your real lucky it could be matched up. that mileage I would think it would be hard to find one at that price if so my bad just looked good to me lol. Around here they are pricey.

yeah not bad, thanks for throwin this on the board.... i know someone out there wants one. to a lot of folks this is proly a good deal. im a tight wad so to me a good deal on a truck like that would be bout 6k

Maybe they would come down a little, that is a little high and to get the paint to match up after all the fading from the sun will be damn near impossible.