Check engine light

CR785

Is there a sequence you can do with the key to get the truck to show you the code that caused you CEL to come on? Thanks.

turn key to on then off 3 times fast and then leave it on they should pop up. By off I mean the first detent not all the way back to where you can take the key out

Alright, finally code my scanner to read the codes, here is what i got.

P0336-crankshaft possition sensor performance

P061<-could not find what that one was.

P0306-clinder 6 missfire

P0300-multiple cylinder missfire.

I have a ppe programer on it and that is it. The light came on, and i noticed nothing right away, but every one in awhile you can feel the engine missfire. Any suggestions, before i tear into this thing? Thanks.

Alright, finally code my scanner to read the codes, here is what i got.

P0336-crankshaft possition sensor performance

P061<-could not find what that one was.

P0306-clinder 6 missfire

P0300-multiple cylinder missfire.

I have a ppe programer on it and that is it. The light came on, and i noticed nothing right away, but every one in awhile you can feel the engine missfire. Any suggestions, before i tear into this thing? Thanks.

I would pull the PPE off and run it for a while and see if you have any problems.

I would pull the PPE off and run it for a while and see if you have any problems.

Thats what i am doing, i run a shop in Illinois and am not super familiar with the 6.7, i am working with ppe now to resolve this problem, trying to make there programer more friendly.

Also make sure connector is plugged in real good by the valve cover.

Back