Check out this pullin truck

I don't think its that good of a deal. You can find older cc trucks for a little more money that you could drive home.

I only need one to peform on the dirt. The daily driver sled puller gets old after a while to me. I would rather have a strickly pullin truck that is not streetable. Tired of trying to find the happy medium. What is the best choice for competion LB7 LLY LBZ?? That motor and tranny has to be worth that much don't it??

that is a steal of a deal if your looking for a pulling truck. if your building a motor from the ground up any one will be fine but the LB7 injectors area real pain in the arse to swap out compared to the others

I think it has seen saltwater, better investigate.That part of the country has had some bad storms. I would not give 2cts. , if it has seen "SALT" ,trust me.

I think it has seen saltwater, better investigate.That part of the country has had some bad storms. I would not give 2cts. , if it has seen "SALT" ,trust me.

Its a ex-border patrol truck, they are thrashed pretty good & some have cracked frames. They have the enhanced mobility package

This one had a cracked frame, They fixed it but I don't know how good. Must have jumped something big to crack the frame. What is advanced mobility package???

The entire truck is beefed up and reinforced out of this world. Full skid plates front to back, A-arms with extra webbing, extra shocks front and back with 1.5in. rams and 2 in pistons, thicker fully boxed frame, extra bracing in the core support made out of channel iron, dual alt and three batteries.

also 285s, 16x8 2piece beadlock wheels, offroad bumpers & tire pressure monitoring system.

Did you end up buying it?

No I decided against it, I am putting twins on the 6 leaker instead. I thought it was a heck of a deal but alot of people I know talked me out of it. It had a broken frame figured it had the chit beaten out of it to brake the frame. Just didn't want to drive all the way down there to find out it was FUBAR.

The entire truck is beefed up and reinforced out of this world. Full skid plates front to back, A-arms with extra webbing, extra shocks front and back with 1.5in. rams and 2 in pistons, thicker fully boxed frame, extra bracing in the core support made out of channel iron, dual alt and three batteries.

fully boxed frame and extra bracing in the core support?? Are there pics of this?

I just copied & pasted what I found for the option. Ill have to confirm with TJ