check out this rat rod i just found on ebay

If your looking for a "PerFact" car, click off the "add" now.

What a beaut! LOL

I could swear I seen that on one of the forums at one time, but figuring out which one of the 100 I've been on the last 2 years is the hard part.

I want that much room under the hood that thing makes the cummins look small...

why do people spend all that effort only to half-ass the thing when it comes to the AC? :(

if that thing had AC, I would buy it in a heartbeat

I want that much room under the hood that thing makes the cummins look small...

yea tell me about it try putting one in a g-body................... i still don't get the ac thing:doh: its called roll down all the windows and look at all the ppl staring at your ride!!!!

why do people spend all that effort only to half-ass the thing when it comes to the AC? :(

if that thing had AC, I would buy it in a heartbeat

I hate AC in a vehicle...

Took it off my truck years and years ago. One less useless thing in my way getting to the engine.

I want to see a video so I can hear that cummins light off with the visual of the caddy walking sideways.

;)

Took it off my truck years and years ago. One less useless thing in my way getting to the engine.

I want to see a video so I can hear that cummins light off with the visual of the caddy walking sideways.

;)

where do you live?

I must say that I do like my ac. I don't use it all the time but it does come in handy from time to time. The little toyota truck I run around in doesn't have it but them wing glasses sure do come in handy.

Ga.

I work outside all day. AC is nothing but an annoyance in the truck.

TX, I work outside... AC is a life saver...

why are you on the internet? shouldn't you be using smoke signals? :confused:

I'm sure the ladies love riding in the truck too!

;)

go to youtube