Christmas

Vizsla

I was a good boy this year so...., got Elite stage 2's and a VGT-SX on the way. Can't wait.:woohoo:

I do not know much about the SX(just a name he came up with for reference purposes, sounded like it might end up being called something different). Tadd told me that it works very well with stage 2's. It is between the SS & HO size wise, and he said since the HO is big for a VGT there is less chance of surging with the SX. Also said it keeps it cooler than the SS could. Let you know more when I get it. PM me if anyone is interested in my 190's and VGT-40.

I'll be interested to see what you post for results. Specifically how hard it runs and what kind of EGT's you see with a full fuel race file.

I'll be interested to see what you post for results. Specifically how hard it runs and what kind of EGT's you see with a full fuel race file.

Me too. EGT's get way too high with my current setup.

Was the truck ever fixed? or are we going to "upgrade" out of the problem?

Fixed. I want a 500+hp well mannered truck that could be driven daily. Once that brown van thing brings me a little box from NADP, I think that I have as good a chance at that as anyone else does. I bought all the big parts from Elite so I know it will work, and I was treated very fair. Not trying anything crazy, just some decent performing upgrades. I like the VGT and it is fast now, so I can't wait to see what it does afterwards.

Hey,

Sounds like its gonna be a sweet set up. Could you give me a pm on the price of your old set up.

Thanks,
Logan

Back