chugging 6.0

wormjig16

If anybodu could help. I have a 04 F350 powerstroke roughly 119k miles. Had the O2 sensor replaced almost a year ago, and had a new oil cooler and head gasket after it "puked" in the parking lot. Recently my truck is having a rough time at 40-60 mph, like its starving for fuel again like it did when the o2 sensor went bad. Fuel Filter is brand new replaced it yesterday. Do you think i may need another sensor? and is a good idea to get the egr delete kit?

Just not enough details for me to even throw a guess. How does it start, idle smooth? My best first guess is you have a bad injector(s)

Geez just take it back to the zone an have em fix it again!!! Probably needs new spark plugs!!!!

Fuel filter or fuel filter's? There are two fuel filters on the 04 6.0L. You have one on the frame rail under the driver and another on top of the engine. They are both supposed to replaced every 10k miles.

Geez just take it back to the zone an have em fix it again!!! Probably needs new spark plugs!!!!

The guy is asking for help here. Obviously he doesn't know much about 6.0 with the O2 sensor comment. There's no need to belittle and make a fool of him.

Get in the 'Zone, AUTOZONE!!!

Is it Smoking? White/Black/Blue

Anything else other than a loss of power?

Just a thought but you don't have an after market intake with an oiled air filter on the truck do you? Maybe it's just a dirty MAF sensor because of an over oiled air filter I know they play hell with the gassers when they are over oiled. The other thing is it may be a turbo on it's way out or the vanes are stuck or sticking.

Need more info!!! I am a certified diesel Tech. At dimension Ford Im willing to help you out but in order for any of us to help you we need more information.