Clean looking front bumper

brucer

Ruined my front bumper tonight - some **** didn't tie a work bench down in his truck going the opposite way as me on the highway and it flew out right in front of me. Thankfully my deductible is only $200

In any case I need a new bumper and wondering about going aftermarket but want something clean looking - my truck is white/chrome and it's a Longhorn.

Be glad of any suggestions of places to buy one.

I have always liked the buckstops.

D5-4-inch_l.jpg

Fusion Bumper is pretty good. They look awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that sucks! I feel for you. I had just got done doing my 47re swap and took it for a test drive and pulled back up to the garage to grab my laptop to tune it in. I jumped out of the truck and started walking away and saw headlights pointing up in the sky. Turned around and truck was rolling down the hill! Thankfully the door was open and it hung up in the big cedar tree before the pond. $5000 worth of damage later, I'm good to go. Lol. But I like the sport or Laramie bumpers. You can get the covers pretty cheap from carpartswholesale.com. I think you can buy the whole setup from there to

Just got my Fusion in yesterday. I like it because it does not stick out so far.

Attachments

• front center.jpg
    front center.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0